Thursday, November 17, 2016

Learning Outcomes 1 & 2

Learning Outcome 1: Demonstrate knowledge and skills related to learning using technology 

In this learning outcome, as the student I have created a foundation of knowledge with various forms of technology that I will then be able to teach my students. By increasing my technology portfolio, I have more to offer when designing and implementing lessons. 

Learning Outcome 2: Demonstrate knowledge and skills in current and emerging instructional technologies

As a teacher, I understand the importance of staying current with the technology trends, which also includes what motivates and engages students. It is important that I provide instructional technology that meets the needs of each learning objective and also challenges and motives students. 



No comments:

Post a Comment